As a Senior Manager of Marketing Programs, you will be tasked with developing and implementing scalable B2B and B2C programs. Your main objectives will be to provide insights and opportunities to leverage new developments in our industry, communicating those with our marketing stakeholders. An ideal candidate is very strategic, knows the market and consumers well, and has experience driving opportunities to grow users and drive value to our clients.
You are a self-starter and creative problem solver, who will need to be very data driven, execution-oriented, and capable of working to develop structure and process within a newly defined role. The ability to work between and within cross-functional business groups to maximize the effectiveness of your regional marketing strategies and programs is one of your core strengths.
The impact you’ll make:
- Research, track and measure market insights and local cannabis moments. Create feedback loops to share this information and insights that influence marketing strategies.
- Fully understand key players and competitors and leverage that knowledge to provide opportunities to key stakeholders to help our users and clients.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive opportunities for both B2B and B2C local marketing objectives, campaign planning, development and deployment of marketing assets, and measurements of success.
- Create frequent alignment within marketing and with external teams through the creation of detailed communications that involves market insights, project plans, priorities, timely updates and data driven reporting on KPIs that will point out areas to improve and highlight critical wins.
- Develop short and long term strategies along with associated executable tactical plans.
- Work with our industry association partners and internal cross-functional stakeholders to position Weedmaps as a cannabis leader at the local level.
- Identify opportunities and A/B test tactics to achieve client and MAU growth.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 4+ years of marketing, consulting, or related and transferable experience
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data and identifying trends
- Aptness in creating and executing strategies that scale
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Strong project management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills for collaborating with colleagues to build a collaborative environment and representing the organization with integrity
- Experience influencing stakeholders and managing up and across
- Strong knowledge of cannabis consumers, businesses, and industry
- MBA is preferred, but not required
- 100% employee covered Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits AND 80% dependent covered Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- HMO (California residents only) and PPO option offered through United Healthcare
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: 100% match on the first 1%. 50% match from 2-6% of employee contributions
- 3 weeks PTO (accrued) and 5 sick days (immediate)
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits: accident insurance, short and long term disability, flexible spending accounts, life Insurance, critical illness insurance
- Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment)
- 11 company holidays
- Catered lunch and snacks provided while working in the office
- Monthly snack boxes sent straight to your doorstep as we work remotely
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Corporate events
- All the equipment that you need to get your work done
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Founded in 2008, Weedmaps is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry. Our suite of cloud-based software and data solutions includes point of sale, logistics and ordering solutions that enable customers to scale their businesses while complying with the complex and disparate regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. In addition, our platform provides consumers with information regarding cannabis products across web and mobile platforms, including listing local retailers and brands, facilitating product discovery and allowing consumers to educate themselves on cannabis and its history, uses and legal status. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Weedmaps employs more than 400 professionals around the world, with offices including Barcelona, Denver, New York, Phoenix and Toronto.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Weedmaps team!