At Nature’s Medicines, we are in the business of improving people’s lives. We bring our purpose to life by creating life-enhancing experience in the communities we serve, navigating our business lines with excellence, and dedicating ourselves to shaping the future of cannabis as a leading healthcare solution. As a team that connects, enlightens, and empowers, Nature’s Medicines is looking for people who are inspired by our vision and wish to grow with us as we continue our national expansion. If you too would like to improve people’s lives, we’d like to learn more about you.
Freelance Cannabis Copywriter (Remote)
Nature’s Medicines is seeking an experienced, high-energy freelance copywriter and content strategist. Knowledge of cannabis required.
- Craft engaging content that aligns with our brand voice and legal guidelines.
- Ability to switch gears and writing styles from concise scientific explanations to trendy retail promotions
- Create compelling messaging for social media assets, web, PR, video scripts, digital and print ads, signage, retail displays
- Handle multiple creative projects simultaneously collaborating with design and marketing team
- Able to joyfully juggle multiple projects with quick turnarounds
- Must be accessible between the hours of 9AM – 5PM Arizona Mountain Time
- At least 3 years of attention-grabbing copywriting experience
- A portfolio of work that you can share
- BA with an emphasis on English, journalism, marketing, communications or creative writing
- Excellent grammar, editing and proofreading skills
Schedule: On call
Work location: Remote
Company website: naturesmedicines.com
Compensation: Based on experience
About Nature’s Medicines: Nature’s Medicines is an award-winning, vertically integrated cultivator and retailer with locations across the United States. Our mission is to provide consumers with professional and compassionate educational and self-care advice concerning the trusted cannabis products we provide.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Fully Remote
- Yes, always