Charlotte’s Web Cooling Gel – 510mg
Charlotte’s Web Cooling Gel is formulated using menthol, arnica and CW’s proprietary hemp extract that has been expertly combined with into this great cooling gel so you can hit the gym, hike the trail, and achieve your personal goals harder than ever.
- Formulated with menthol, arnica, and full-spectrum hemp extract derived from the world famous Charlotte’s Web US grown hemp
- Use anywhere you want a cooling effect for serious soothing. We do recommend avoiding sensitive areas.
- Also contains organic coconut oil, organic shea butter, organic sea buckthorn oil, organic tamanu oil and more skin nourishing ingredients
- 1.7 oz pump contains 510mg CBD
- A premium 2 oz, airless pump dispenses a dime-sized amount of product per pump
- US Hemp Authority Certified
- No Animal Testing
- Gluten Free
- Formulated without: Parabens or PEGs, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors or dyes, sulfates, GMOs, sodium acrylates copolymer, carbomer, shark-derived squalene, betaine
Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Menthol, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Hemp Extract Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Orza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil*, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Contains NO: gluten, GMOs.
Vegan and cruelty-free.
Massage into skin until thoroughly absorbed. Repeat as desired.
Send us your batch number from the container, and we will ensure you have the correct Certificate of Analysis.