From September 27-28, 2019, the finest and brightest in the cannabis business will come collectively at CannaCon South to educate individuals who want to get involved in the legal cannabis business in Oklahoma and across the southern area of the United States. The Cannabiz Media group will be there at exhibitor booth #714. If you are at the conference, be confident to cease by to see a reside demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database in action!
In total, a lot more than 200 firms from about the planet will exhibit at CannaCon South’s immersive expo exactly where attendees can get access to the most up-to-date merchandise, solutions, and technologies. In addition, networking possibilities and educational seminars will bring cannabis organizations, entrepreneurs, investors, and neighborhood partners collectively to understand and create relationships that assistance move the business forward.
CannaCon South Educational Seminars
Through the two-day occasion, business specialists will share their experience in almost two dozen educational sessions across six subject categories: cultivation, processing and infused merchandise, operations management, retail, and organization, legal and finance. At present scheduled seminars consist of:
- Crop Optimization and Higher Tech Irrigation by Doug Jacobs, Technical Advisor at Grodan
- Lumens are for Humans: Understanding Artificial Lighting and Its Terminology for Gardening by Kevin Frender, Chief Science Officer and Chief Technologies Officer at Black Dog LED
- Integrated Technologies: Prepared for Primetime by Ash Ganley, CTO and Executive Director at NOBO, Inc.
- 5 Variables to Effective Cultivation Facility Style and Building by Mike McGrew, Director of Sales at urban-gro, Inc.
- Psychrometrics from Seed to Harvest by Kyle Bowling, P.E., Director of Solution Improvement at ZeroCool Systems
- Consuming Cannabis Primarily based on Terpenes by Ben Cassiday, Co-founder of Accurate Terpenes
- Scientifically Driven Options to Maximize Plant Yield and Good quality by Colin Bell, PhD, Co-founder and Chief Development Officer at Mammoth Microbes
- Soil Well being: Hemp by Noel Garcia, Chief Operating Officer at TPS Lab
Processing and Infused Items Seminars
- Solvent Extraction and the Entourage Impact by Chet Tucker, Executive Director at Arcadia Brands
- Infused Cooking Demo by Chef Shaun O’Neal, Season 7 winner of Fox’s hit show Masterchef
Operations Management Seminars
- Building a Nicely-Controlled Atmosphere with the Appropriate HVAC Systems for You by Paul Van Lare, Project Engineer at Trane
- Introduction to Cannabis Testing by Simon Bergeron, COO of Specialty Testing Options
- Cannabusiness Technologies: Compliance and Scaling Your Enterprise by John Tyfus, Onboarding Consultant for MJ Freeway
- Why Does Testing Take So Extended: The Ins and Outs of Analytical Testing by Ian Cameron, Lab Director and Lead Chemist at Scissortail Laboratory, LLC
- The Significance of Paraphernalia Sales and Instruction Your Budtenders to Improve Typical Transaction by Brett Harris, President of LuvBuds, LLC
- Benefits of a Safety K-9 by Irene Howcroft, Owner of Ruidoso Malinois
Enterprise, Legal and Finance Seminars
- So You Wanna Get into the Cannabis Market by Blake Johnson, Lawyer at Crow & Dunlevy
- Unity and Beyond: Staying Compliant in a Sea of Transform by Sarah Lee Gossett Parrish, President and CEO of Sarah Lee Gossett Parrish PLLC
- How to Operate a Compliant and Lucrative Schedule One particular Enterprise in Oklahoma by Logan Jones, Lawyer at JonesBrown, PLLC
- Acquiring Banked: How to Get a Bank Account for Your Cannabis Enterprise and Retain It by Daniel Roda, CEO at Abaca
- Into the Weeds: A Deep Dive into Cannabis Case Law by Ryan Milam, IRS Enrolled Agent and Certified Tax Strategist at Polston Tax Resolution and Accounting
- Human Sources and the Cannabis Market by Edana Koehler, Co-founder of Increasing U, LLC
- How to Opt for Computer software to Develop Your Canna-Enterprise by Sean Glynn, President and COO of CUE Cannabis
Will the Cannabiz Media Group See You at CannaCon South?
The Cannabiz Media group will be at Booth #714 in the course of the CannaCon South conference, so cease by and say hi!
The group will have the Cannabiz Media License Database up and operating so you can see the only CRM and verified supply of leads for the cannabis business in action and understand how you can use it to connect with a lot more than 48,000 licensed cannabis and 14,000 licensed hemp operations across the United States and 16 international markets, like Canada.
If you’d like to schedule a time to meet with a Cannabiz Media group member or pre-schedule a demo in the course of CannaCon South, e mail us at [email protected]
Do not be concerned if you are not going to CannaCon South! You can schedule a demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database on line at any time.
Susan Gunelius, Lead Analyst for Cannabiz Media and author of Marijuana Licensing Reference Guide: 2017 Edition, is also President & CEO of KeySplash Inventive, Inc., a marketing and advertising communications firm supplying, copywriting, content material marketing and advertising, e mail marketing and advertising, social media marketing and advertising, and strategic branding solutions. She spent the initial half of her 25-year profession directing marketing and advertising applications for AT&T and HSBC. Nowadays, her consumers consist of household brands like Citigroup, Cox Communications, Intuit, and a lot more as properly as little organizations about the planet. Susan has written 11 marketing and advertising-connected books, like the extremely common Content material Marketing and advertising for Dummies, 30-Minute Social Media Marketing and advertising, Kick-ass Copywriting in 10 Simple Methods, The Ultimate Guide to E mail Marketing and advertising, and she is a common marketing and advertising and branding keynote speaker. She is also a Certified Profession Coach and Founder and Editor in Chief of Females on Enterprise, an award-winning weblog for organization ladies. Susan holds a B.S. in marketing and advertising and an M.B.A in management and technique.