DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
- Recognize and produce complete and revolutionary DTC and B2C occasion approaches that develop brand awareness and drives website traffic to nearby Harvest dispensaries
- Collaborate with District Managers, Merchandising, Brand and Neighborhood Outreach to maximize brand and income possibilities
- Companion with New Shop Opening and Merchandising group for soft opening and grand opening parties
- Oversee and handle strategic regional development plans by means of sampling activities, educational trainings, and other engaging activations that align with national and regional retail approaches
- Create and foster relationships with nearby healthcare offices, certification centers, nursing houses, senior centers, therapeutic groups, assistance groups, gyms, yoga studios, nearby companies, organizations, and referral sources
- Build a exceptional out-of-the-box B2C Incentive plan that promotes and prioritizes Harvest as the trusted leader in the cannabis neighborhood
- Supervise and lead a group by means of the idea, organizing and execution of brand campaign parties, shop openings, regional events, partnerships, retail activations and customer brand experiences
- Retain continuous communication with crucial internal stakeholders for cross-functional alignment
- Track and analyze crucial metrics and occasion functionality
- Oversee RFP’s from vendors, evaluate bids, negotiate and execute contracts
- Map out and handle assigned market place events calendar and spending budget
- 50% Travel needed all through numerous cities and states. Regions will be modified as we continue to expand.
- Expertise managing an events group and outdoors vendors (exhibit homes, contractors, agencies)
- Verified potential to lead and project handle substantial and simultaneous projects
- Superb interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation, project management and analytical abilities
- Offers correctly with stress remains optimistic and persistent even beneath adversity. Recovers immediately from setbacks and presents options
- Superb spending budget management, tracking and reporting abilities
- Can adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines in a higher-stress atmosphere
- Continuous method improvement and drive to excel creatively and regularly raise the bar
- Frequent domestic travel
- Will have to be capable to lift up to 50lbs
- All through extended periods ought to be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking all through the operate day. Will have to be capable of operating in front of a computer system for extended periods of time primarily based on job duties listed above.
- Correct employment documentation dependable transportation, and valid driver’s license.
- Environmental Specifications and Exposure, based on operate place:
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, higher heat, low temperature, higher and low humidity, higher noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
- Bachelor’s degree in small business, promoting, or connected field is desirable
- Minimum Higher College or G.E.D equivalent is needed
Apply straight: https://boards.greenhouse.io/healthharvestandrecreation/jobs/4425232002?t=9394b1532