- Intec Pharma (NASDAQ: NTEC) shares sophisticated by 12.05% to $.90.
- Tetra Bio Pharma (OTC: TBPMF) shares improved by six.91% to close at $.25.
- Charlottes Net Holdings (OTC: CWBHF) shares gained six.36%, closing at $17.12.
- Abattis Bioceuticals (OTC: ATTBF) shares rose five.%, to close at $.02.
- 22nd Century Group (AMEX: XXII) shares appreciated by 4.98%, to close at $two.32.
- Elixinol International (OTC: ELLXF) shares closed 4.58% in the green at $1.60.
- Nabis Holdings (OTC: NABIF) shares slid by 21.eight%, at some point closing at $.08.
- Indiva (OTC: NDVAF) shares tumbled by 14.71%, at some point closing at $.23.
- Greenlane Holdings (NASDAQ: GNLN) shares lost 10.89% to $four.99.
- EVIO (OTC: EVIO) shares ended 9.46% in the red at $.45.
- Aurora Cannabis (NYSE: ACB) shares dropped by 9.24%, to close at $five.89.
- FSD Pharma (OTC: FSDDF) shares declined by 8.42% to close at $.07.
- Cresco Labs (OTC: CRLBF) shares fell by eight.18% to close at $eight.08.
- Origin Home (OTC: ORHOF) shares dropped by 7.73%, to close at $six.09.
- InMed Pharmaceuticals (OTC: IMLFF) shares closed 7.32% in the red at $.27.
- Halo Labs (OTC: AGEEF) shares tumbled by six.61%, closing at $.25.
- Curaleaf Holdings (OTC: CURLF) shares tumbled by six.% to $7.43.
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not give investment guidance. All rights reserved.
Original Author Hyperlink click right here to study full story..